900 Main St South – Southbury CT. – New Development
- Up to 73,500 s.f. office/medical facility in three new buildings (to be built).
- Building C – 20,100 s.f. with three levels of 6700 s.f. floor plates.
- Building D – 24,000 s.f. with three levels of 8000 s.f. floor plates.
- Building E – 29,400 s.f. with three levels of 9800 s.f. floor plates.
- Buildings D and E are joined and share a common atrium and central lobby.
- Main lobby serviced by covered drop off area with a copper cupola.
- Permit completed on new development.
- Approved and permitted by Southbury Planning and Zoning and Wetlands.
- Situated on a 10 acre lot with beautiful finishes, plentiful windows with beautiful views looking out on banks of Pomperaug River.
- Construction could commence immediately, with occupancy in 12-18 months, pending approved construction drawings and permits.
- Price TBD based on build out requirements.
- Designed for medical or office use in two campus style buildings.
- Contact us with any potential interest to discuss design configuration.
- Pre-development leasing underway in blocks starting at 2000 s.f.